3 Effective Home Remedies To GET RID Of RED EYES. HOW TO GET RID OF RED EYES NATURALLY? LEARN the causes, symptoms & homemade treatments for eye redness.
When your eyes turn red at times, it could be due to various factors. Red eyes also called as bloodshot eyes can occur in one or both eyes. It is caused by swollen or dilated blood vessels on the white part of the eyes. It can appear as few red lines in the eyes or entire eye may appear red depending on the severity.
Red eyes/bloodshot eyes can also occur sometimes due to sub-conjunctival hemorrhage (broken blood vessels in sclera) or inflamed eyelids or eye stye. It is important to know how to cure red eyes! Apart from medicines that people prefer many a times, home remedies would be a much safer and better option when it comes to getting rid of red eyes.
Red Eye/Blood Shot Eye Causes -
• Conjunctivitis - it is an infection of the eye which leads to appearance of red/ pink eyes.
• Over use of contact lenses - failing to properly care for contact lenses can lead to them getting contaminated by bacteria. When these lenses are worn the eye can get infected. Also sleeping with contact lenses still on can lead to red eyes.
• Allergy - Blood shot eyes can develop in response to eye allergies or eye injury.
• Dry eyes - dry eye syndrome occurs when the tears produced in the eyes are not qualitatively or quantitatively sufficient to lubricate and nourish the eyes. It can cause the eyes to become inflamed or irritated and make the eyes look red.
• Fatigue - red, burning and tired eyes can be caused due to staring at the computer screen for a long time. At times these leads to eye irritations.
• Excessive alcohol consumption causes reduced oxygen supply to the eyes causing red blood cells to clump and therefore the eyes appear red in color. Tobacco smoke also is a potent irritant of the eye.
Red eyes/bloodshot eyes can also be caused due to glaucoma, uveitis, corneal ulcers and ocular herpes. Puffy red eyes can also be seen due to cold or flu caused by sinus infection. Red eyes can also be accompanied by eye pain, itching, eye discharge swollen eyes and blurry vision. Here are a few natural red eye cures that works good.
* How To Get Rid Of Red/Bloodshot Eyes Naturally?
Several eye drops are available to cure red eyes. You may also try natural home remedies for red eyes treatments. These self-help treatments are easy to prepare and can be done right from your home. The best thing about these red eyes treatments are their effectiveness. You can have a glimpse over these homemade cures for red eyes.
1. Rose Water for Red Eyes Treatments:-
# Soak 2 sterile cotton balls with rose water.
# Close the eyes and place cotton balls on eyes for 15 minutes. Get rid of red eye by trying out this marvelous home remedy.
2. Cucumber for Red Eyes Treatments:-
# Place a slice of cold cucumber on each eye and leave it on for 15 minutes.
# This is an effective natural remedy for red eyes.
3. Green Tea Bags for Red Eyes Treatments:-
# Green tea bags can be dipped in hot water for two minutes and removed.
# Place these in fridge to cool and place them on closed eyes for 15 minutes. Do try this home remedy for red eyes in order to get relief.
Don't bother yourself by thinking how to get rid of bloodshot eyes. Try our home remedies solutions and get quick relief from this infection.
Other Natural Home Remedies Videos For Eyes:
Home Remedies For Sore Eye Treatments - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xASIwoQXtE4
Home Remedies For Dry Eye Treatments - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7M0QT-fWCE
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcf0quVgD1Q
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters Naturally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oplEbk-kSiA
How To Get Rid Of Stye In Eye Naturally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMvkxwRSH6s
How To Get Rid Of Pink Eyes Naturally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4P0w5DBftk
How To Cure Eye Infection From Home - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eccr_gAGI8A
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to StylecrazeTV @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Reference Article @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/home-remedies-for-red-eyes/
Tags: 3 Effective Home Remedies To GET RID Of RED EYES, remedies to clear red eyes, natural cure for red eyes, home remedies for red eyes, Get rid of red eyes fast and easy, how to cure red eyes, red eye relief, red eye symptoms, cure for red eyes, how to get rid of red eyes, red eyes treatment, causes of red eyes, red eye causes, how to get rid of bloodshot eyes, red eye treatment, what causes red eyes, itchy red eyes, care, easy, How to, red eyes, simple, bloodshot eyes, Cucumber, eyes, Rose Water, stylecraze, how, eye, Green Tea Bags