Make Pan Pizza at home like Pizza Hut | Supreme Exotica Pan Pizza | Simply yummylicious. Pan pizza is always ordered when we visit Pizza Hut. My fav among all is Supreme Exotica, you can change the toppings according to your requirement.
This recipe is divided in 3 parts :
1. Pizza Dough
2. Fairy Dust (Italian seasoning)
Ingredients and process :
1. Pizza Dough
- All Purpose flour (1 &1/2 Cup)
- Milk Powder (3 Tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- Mix (so that salt and yeast does not come in direct contact)
- Instant Yeast (1 tsp)
( If you any other type of yeast please read the instructions at the back of the packet and activate it accordingly or leave us a comment, we will help you out)
- Sugar (1 Tsp)
- Mix and make a well
- Oil (3 Tbsp)
- Warm water (1/2 Cup)
( Make sure water is lukewarm, hot water will kill the yeast)
- Knead to form a ball
- Pour some oil on surface and keep kneading for 3-5 min until you get a smooth dough without sticking it to the surface.
- Tug in the sides and form a ball
- Oil the bowl and dough
- Cover and rest for 1-2 hours in a warm spot.
- After it doubles in size, punch it.
- Knead lightly and form a ball
- Flour the surface
- Roll it out with thickness 0.5 cm and 12 inches across
( You may change the size according to your requirement, I have made a medium pan pizza)
- Oil the base for prevent drying.
-2nd rise : rest for another 35- 45 min
( 2nd rise makes the bread airy and enhances the texture)
- After 30 min you can see the dough is inflated and you can even feel how much it has risen
2. Assembly :
- Apply pizza sauce
- Start from sides
- Do not press into the dough as it will result in flat pizza
( do not let the air in pizza escape)
- Mozzarella cheese ( 3/4 Cup)
- Put your favorite toppings
- Baby corn ( halved)
- Green Capsicum
- Red bell pepper
3. Fairy Dust :
Fairy dust is named by pizza hut for their amazing Italian seasoning. Its important I feel as it gives you that amazing aroma when it comes out of the oven. It also can be stored in the refrigerator for the next time.
- Oregano (1/2 Tsp)
- Basil (1/4 Tsp)
- Marjoram (1/4 Tsp) ( If not available, add 1/4 tsp of oregano as marjoram belongs to oregano herb family)
- Garlic Powder (1 Tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan Cheese (3 Tsp)
- Pound and bash it in mortar and pestle to mix it thoroughly.
( Store it in air tight container in refrigerator)
- Sprinkle it on the assembled pizza
- Preheat Oven at 225C.
- Bake it for 13-17 min or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve it when it is hot and with loads of love.
Thank you for all your love and motivation. I really appreciate everything.
If you loved the recipe don't forget to LIKE and SHARE. Not subscribed yet, please SUBSCRIBE for more such yummylicious recipes.
Tags: Make Pan Pizza at home like Pizza Hut | Supreme Exotica Pan Pizza | Simply yummylicious, pan pizza, pizza hut, pizza pan pizza, exotic supreme, original pan pizza, pizza dough, pizza hut pizza dough, domino's, domino's pizza, pizza recipe, easy pizza, italian seasoning, seasoning recipe